Goilsi S30 18650 25a/35a 3000mAh Batteries
The Golisi S30 25a 3000mAh 18650 Batteries are very nice high-performance 18650 size vape batteries, featuring an expected life cycle of more than 800 times.
Compared to traditional batteries, it is more powerful, environmentally friendly, safer, and economically friendly to use. S26 is covered with PLI (Product Liability Insurance) by PICC. Boasts a a 25A maximum continuous discharge rate (35a pulse) with long-lasting 3000mAh capacity.
Features a very nice wrap, stronger and more durable than average 18650's.
Max Constant Discharging: 25A
Max Pulse Discharge: 35A
Safety protection: S30 has a protection mechanism. It stops working immediately and permanently when short-circuited, no worries of flame or leaking.
Certificates: CE, ROHS, FCC, WEEE, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC62133, drop test, sea / air shipping safety report.
Preview Video of the Golisi S30 18650 Batteries
Please Note: The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. We are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old with new, used and unused batteries. Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT use with e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device
- DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc., always use a protective case or box for storage and transport
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries and understand the dangers before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK.