HohmTech HohmBASE Battery Charger
The HohmTech HohmBASE Battery Charger is an excellent and affordable quad-bay universal charger. It’s the world’s first oscillating charger developed specifically for li-ion cells in cylinder format which pushes batteries to their peak ability in both amperage and capacity, and works best on older and/or heavily used batteries.
The Hohm Base charger emphasizes on precision, efficiency, consistency, and safety. It is a quad-channel independent lithium-ion battery charger with universal algorithm to charge multiple battery chemistry platforms. It has an advanced STN display to make viewing from any angle possible.
The Hohm Base features a maximum battery capacity of up to four individual cells, with a two tier battery bridge that allows for more secure fitment in each groove for smaller batteries. Each bay is controlled by independent chips, with an ultra sophisticated four stage charge and discharge algorithm that maximizes both battery life as well as long term battery life.
The Hohm Base has tremendous maximum output of 4A available in either a two bay, 2A per bay configuration or a four bay, 1A per bay configuration.
The high visibility LCD Display neatly organizes relevant information such as Charge percentage, volts, mAh, and the cycle time.
HohmTech HohmBASE Battery Charger Features:
- Compatible with Li-ion | LiFePO4 | Ni-MH | Ni-Cd batteries
- Four-Stage charge/discharge algorithm (CC, CV, oscillation, micro-pulse)
- Tri-charge allows multiple charge/discharge rates: (0.5A, 1A, and 2A)
- Binomial DV algorithmic technology (pinpoint precision charging)
- STN displays real-time status (charge %, volts, mAh, and cycle time)
- Li-ion | LiFePO4: 26650, 21700, 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16430 (RCR123), and more
- AUTO maintenance system: Leave batteries in charger for a day or a decade…they will be ready when you are
- Battery Doctor: uses amplified oscillation and micro-pulsing current to bring batteries to their utmost AMP & capacity potential
- Two-Tier Battery Bridge System. *Smaller batteries have dedicated groove inside each slot for secure placement
- Equipped with 12V | 2.5A adapter to easily handle 4A output between all slots
- Maximum supported battery length: 70mm
- Input: AC 110V – 240V
- Output DC:
- Li-ion 4.2V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A, 2 x 2.0A)
- LiFePO4 3.6V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A, 2 x 2.0A)
- Ni-MH 1.43V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A)
- Ni-Cd 1.43V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A)
- Operating Temp: 0℃ – 40℃ / 32℉ – 140℉
- Size (L x W x H): 160 x 116 x 52mm / 6.3 x 4.5 x 2.1in