HohmLIFE 18650 21.5A 40.6A 3000mAh Batteries
HohmTech presents the HohmLIFE 18650 20a 35a 3000mAh Batteries
2531 mAh | 21.5A CDR | 40.6A Pulse & Peak
Power Demanding Devices? Bring’em On!
HohmLIFE 18650 batteries by HohmTech are phenomenal for those that need sustained amperage delivery in a 18650 (18mm x 65mm) cell. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2531mAh capacity, with a CDR of 21.5A and a pulse/peak rating of 40.6A.
HohmLIFE cells are built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
Every Hohm Tech battery cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. HohmTech does not cut corners. They deliver what they promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Work has manganese inert compounds replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented capabilities. Traditional chemistry has NMC (Nickel, Manganese, Cobalt), but adjusting the NMC ratios was key to achieving recorded levels.
HohmLIFE 18650 Batteries by HohmTech are packaged and sold in packs of two. Larger quantities are available at discounted pricing. Please select your desired pack size from the drop-down menu above.
HohmLIFE 18650 20a/35a 3000mAh Battery Features:
- Battery Size: 18650
- Battery Dimensions: 18mm x 65.0mm
- Battery Capacity: 2531mAh
- Chemistry Type: Li-NiMn
- Positive: Flat Top
- Negative: Unprotected
- Max Continuous Discharge Rate: 21.5a
- Max Pulse Discharge Rate: 40.6a
- Max Charge Rate: 4.75A
- Max Safe Cut-Off: 1.95V
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (65%), 1000 (58%)
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.75A rating: Yes, 4.75, as in FOUR POINT SEVEN FIVE. It is possible, tested, proven, and approved**
- Phenomenal amperage delivery to drive power demanding devices
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by additional .37% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Ahead of schedule chem bonding to U-Mn specifications: one of many processes conducted to achieve documented specs
- NEW Mn bonding process achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 65% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW NiCo meld process over 10kHz: increases charge rate to 4.75A from previous 4.25A
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid with lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance.
• every cell equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention