HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Batteries
HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Batteries
HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Batteries are premium high-performance rechargeable 3.7V 18650 batteries optimized for use in vape mods. HohmWORK Batteries utilize a pure form Li-NMC (Nickel [Ni], Manganese [Mn], Cobalt [Co]) battery chemistry, with a 25.3A max continuous discharge rate, 35.8A max pulse discharge rate, and 2547mAh capacity.
HohmWORK 18650 batteries now feature an updated Poly Seal that enhances security of seal & proper operation, and are ideal for high wattage sub-ohm vaping applications that demand higher amp output.
HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Batteries are packaged and sold as packs of two. Larger quantities are available at discounted pricing, and will ship as multiple packs of two. Select your desired pack size from the drop down menu.
HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Battery Features:
- Battery Type: 18650
- Dimensions: 18mm x 65mm
- Top Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Chemical Composition: Li-NMC
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 25.3A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 35.8A
- Nominal Capacity: 2547mAh
- Max Charge Current: 3.82A
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 3.82A rating: Yes, 3.82, as in THREE POINT EIGHT TWO. It is possible, tested,and proven
- Phenomenal amperage delivery to drive power demanding devices
- Purest form of Li-NMC (Nickel [Ni], Manganese [Mn], Cobalt [Co]) used to date
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Ahead of schedule chem bonding to U-Mn specifications: one of many processes conducted to achieve documented specs
- NEW chemical stimulation and unity process achieves greater purity:
- Cycle Life is increased to 69% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW meld process over 7kHz: results in charge rate capable of 3.82A
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid with lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance.
• every cell equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Batteries Include:
- Chosen Quantity of HohmTech HohmWORK 18650 Batteries
- Scratch Authenticity Code
Take a closer look at HohmWORK Batteries:
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
ONLY use within manufacturer specification
DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
DO NOT short circuit
DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
DO NOT use if damaged in any way
DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
DO NOT solder
User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.