HohmTech Sherlock Hohm 20700 Batteries
HohmTech Sherlock Hohm 20700 Batteries
HohmTech Sherlock Hohm 20700 Batteries are premium high-performance rechargeable 4.25V 20700 size batteries optimized for use in today's latest vape mods. These high end batteries utilize a Li-CoO2/C battery chemistry, with a 30.7A max continuous discharge rate, 40.6A max pulse discharge rate, and 3116mAh capacity.
Sherlock Hohm 20700 batteries are now utilizing proprietary structure, top cap, and chemistry (Li-CoO2/C, and are crafted with a new bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 69% nominal average of original capacity.
Sherlock Hohm 20700 Batteries are packaged and sold individually, however larger quantities are available at discounted pricing, and will ship as multiple packs of two. Select your desired pack size from the drop down menu.
HohmTech Sherlock Hohm 20700 Battery Features:
- Authentic HohmTech Battery
- Battery Type: 20700
- Dimensions: 20mm x 75mm
- Top Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Voltage: 4.25V
- Chemical Composition: Li-CoO2/C
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30.7A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 40.6A
- Nominal Capacity: 3116mAh
- Max Charge Current: 4.67A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.25V
- Cut-Off Voltage: 2.8V
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.67A rating: Yes, 4.67, as in FOUR POINT SIX SEVEN. It is possible, tested, and proven.
- Originally developed and intended to power automobiles, it has been reformulated and equipped with a proprietary EPTC ring
- Not reinvented, rather RE-formulated, achieving a unique blend new to Hohm Tech International
- Since date of release, cell progression is up in all amperage and safety tests
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) equipped: Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal from inception: Enhances security of seal & ensures it excels in various applications and environments
- As with all ICHT cells, the Cathode Tag is utilizing UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP) for internal resistance suppression
- Ahead of schedule chem bonding to Li-Mn specifications
- NEW bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 69% nominal average of original capacity
- CoO2 coalesce process unlocks 1.5C charging rates
- World’s First NAI 20700 (non automotive intent) extended with a backing of LLI, GLI, and PLI for robust protection from start to finish
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid with lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance.
• every cell equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
HohmTech Sherlock Hohm 20700 Batteries Include:
- Chosen Quantity of HohmTech Sherlock Hohm 20700 Batteries
- Scratch Authenticity Code
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
ONLY use within manufacturer specification
DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
DO NOT short circuit
DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
DO NOT use if damaged in any way
DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
DO NOT solder
User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.