Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger
The Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger features two battery slots that will automatically select the appropriate charging current speed based on the battery capacity. With four charging speed options including 0.5A, 1A, 2A, and 3A, you can manually select the rate at which your batteries charge for even faster charging.
The SC2 Superb Charger can charge a battery at up to 3A in a single slot, meaning it only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge a completely drained 3000mAh Lithium battery. IMR battery restoration is a new feature Nitecore is implementing into their new chargers which enables the charger to restore a 0V depleted IMR battery. With IMR Battery Restoration, upon insertion on an OV IMR battery, all eight LEDs on the SC2 will blink to indicate that it is not ready for charging. Press and hold the button over it's slot until it's power indicator blinks to enter the recovery mode. Nitecore recommends discarding any battery that fails to recover after several attempts.
The SC2 can intelligently select the most appropriate charging current based on automatic battery capacity detection. Manual current selection is also available by pressing the button over the battery bay, pressing
holding the "C" button to enter current selection, and releasing the "C" button when desired current is highlighted with an LED and pressing the button over the slot again.
Without a battery charging in the CH2 slot, the SC2 Charger also can charge USB devices via the USB output slot at 2100mAh maximum USB output.
Preview Video of the Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger
Nitecore SC2 Superb Charger Features:
- Three charging speeds: 0.5A, 1A, 2A, or 3A
- Charging Program Optimized For IMR Batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration Feature
- Automatic Non-Rechargeable Lithium Battery Protection
- Automatic Current Selection Based On Battery Capacity
- LCD panel display of charging parameters and progress
- Optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Overcharge prevention
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Reverse polarity protection