Samsung 25R 18650 Batteries
Samsung 25R 18650 Batteries
Samsung 25R 18650 Batteries are a staple for any vaper. These high quality Li-Ion 18650 rechargeable batteries are reliable and affordable, offering a 2500mAh maximum capacity with 20a max continuous discharge output.
Samsung 25R 18650 Battery cells are very stable, even when pushed to their max rating. With many uses from vape mods to power packs, high-output power banks, BMS's, power tools, and high powered flashlights, This cell has a much safer battery chemistry makeup than cells from the past.
This cell is often classified as a "Goldilocks" cell, because of its versatility and all of its attributes. This cell has passed the test of time and checks almost every box that you can reasonably image. There is little wonder why the classic Samsung 25R cell has such a venerable history and a consumer favorite.
Samsung 25R 18650 Batteries are packaged and sold individually, however larger quantities are available at discounted pricing. Choose your desired pack size from the drop-down menu.
Samsung 25R 18650 Battery Features:
- Authentic Samsung 25R Cells
- Battery Type: 18650
- Length: 65.0mm
- Diameter: 18mm
- Positive: Flat Top
- Negative: Unprotected
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
ONLY use within manufacturer specification
DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
DO NOT short circuit
DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
DO NOT use if damaged in any way
DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
DO NOT solder
User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.